Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For f's sake

Dear Reader,

I briefly played "Evony," a MMORTS... I guess. Something like that, anyway. It was alright, if you're into resource management games and mmo's you might want to give it a shot. I got quite obsessive about it though (I had spreadsheets, and diagrams... my alliance was starting to hate me) so I quit.

But that's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about Evony's banner ads. They used to look something like this, and look at that guy complain! Now they look like... well, it's a bit absurd. What I love is that they advertise that you can play from home, school, or work.

Shameless.

Bercilac

1 comment:

  1. Haha, how did I miss this when you posted it? You actually played Evony?

    Okay, to be fair, I had vague plans to check it out as well, just to see what the hell it was about. But I couldn't stop snickering long enough to actually try it.

    ReplyDelete